Read KFOK’s blog, featuring news and information
about events on and near the Georgetown Divide.
KFOK Is on Spinitron!
- explore KFOK program hosts’ playlists and search for other songs by musicians featured on those playlists, or other musicians who record or recorded on the same label
- find out about music you’ve heard on KFOK
- browse all musicians, songs, albums, and labels logged by KFOK
- find KFOK’s program schedule (also available on this site)
- sign up for KFOK’s RSS feed
Four Ways to Listen to KFOK
- At 95.1 on your FM dial (in certain areas on the Georgetown Divide and throughout central El Dorado County)
- On iTunes
- On your iPhone or other smartphone (download the free SHOUTcast Radio app, then search for “KFOK”)
KFOK Broadcasters’ Corner
Aging with Success
Mondays, 9–10 am
If you wonder about the challenges and joys of growing old, Aging with Success might just be your kind of program. Marian keeps you informed on the process of aging and how to navigate wellness.
Thanks to Our Supporters
Georgetown Divide Public Utility District
KFOK receives underwriting support from the Georgetown Divide Public Utility District, serving the water needs of the Georgetown Divide. GDPUD, dedicated to the efficient capture, conservation, use, and distribution of water resources for residential, agricultural, and commercial users and through operation of small hydroelectric facilities, is committed to the community. For more information about GDPUD, call 333-4356.
Keep Community Radio Alive! Make a Tax-Deductible Donation Through PayPal
Or you can make a check out to KFOK Community Radio and mail it to:
KFOK Community Radio
PO Box 4238
Georgetown, CA 95634
Attention: Singers, Bands, Managers, Agents, Record Labels
Send your music to the attention of “Music Director” at the address above to get it onto KFOK Community Radio.
KFOK Community Radio is located at 6290 Main Street, in Georgetown on the Georgetown Divide in the Gold Country foothills of the Sierra Nevada. All KFOK staff is volunteer, and we do not keep regular business hours, so please call before you visit!