Read KFOK’s blog, featuring news and information
about events on and near the Georgetown Divide.
KFOK Is on Spinitron!
- explore KFOK program hosts’ playlists and search for other songs by musicians featured on those playlists, or other musicians who record or recorded on the same label
- find out about music you’ve heard on KFOK
- browse all musicians, songs, albums, and labels logged by KFOK
- find KFOK’s program schedule (also available on this site)
- sign up for KFOK’s RSS feed
Four Ways to Listen to KFOK
- At 95.1 on your FM dial (in certain areas on the Georgetown Divide and throughout central El Dorado County)
- On iTunes
- On your iPhone or other smartphone (download the free SHOUTcast Radio app, then search for “KFOK”)
KFOK Broadcasters’ Corner
Home on the Grange
Alternate Sundays, 6–7 pm
On this show, which Takashi cohosts with Buzz Chernoff, you will hear current news about Grange and other happenings on the Divide, discussions with guests on topics of relevance to rural living, and a regular update on legislative issues the California State Grange is pursuing at the state and national levels, all mixed with music and spoken word.
Thanks to Our Supporters
The Georgetown Gazette, the Divide’s weekly newspaper, has been published since 1880. To contact the Gazette, located at 2775 Miners Flat, in the upper area of Georgetown’s Buffalo Hill Center, call 333-4481.
Keep Community Radio Alive! Make a Tax-Deductible Donation Through PayPal
Or you can make a check out to KFOK Community Radio and mail it to:
KFOK Community Radio
PO Box 4238
Georgetown, CA 95634
Attention: Singers, Bands, Managers, Agents, Record Labels
Send your music to the attention of “Music Director” at the address above to get it onto KFOK Community Radio.
KFOK Community Radio is located at 6290 Main Street, in Georgetown on the Georgetown Divide in the Gold Country foothills of the Sierra Nevada. All KFOK staff is volunteer, and we do not keep regular business hours, so please call before you visit!